Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Letter (email) to Santa_

Oh my goodness, I love my daughter!! This is a copy of the letter she emailed to SANTA this year!
Dear Santa, Merry Christmas!Sorry this might be a little late, but what i would REALLY love for Christmas is a cell phone.(The LG VU in wine) From AT&T but you won't need that cause you make your own toys. =]My mom and dad... said,"We're not getting you a phone, but maybe you should ask SANTA."PLEASE your the only one who can get/MAKE one for me. Once again i apologize for the late notice =[..... But i appreciate what you do in one night!! PLEASE- this is all i want for Christmas, and I have been trying really hard all year long to earn this phone! please! =]Here is the link to show you what the phone looks like! =] Once again thank you so much! I understand if i don't get it, but i would appreciate it! =] Thank you, Here is the link =] (i know it DOESN'T say "wine" but there is, and i would like that color=] LOVE morgan gross, HAPPY HOLIDAYSSee MoreLG VU(TM) Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment