Saturday, June 26, 2010

Don Pedro May 2010 "Girls Day on the Lake"










Our second annual "girls day on the lake, before the kids get out of school" was totally fun! The only thing missing besides Daniele was the warm weather. When we launched the boat we realized we would have the lake to ourselves with the 65 degree weather. The water was warmer than being on the boat, but nothing that a little Red Bull and Vodka couldn't fix!!
Needless to say we all took our turn doing our thing. Stacey and I took another try at double knee boarding and I almost took her head off! Now the pictures prove why I let go of the rope sometimes. Cathi had a blast tubing with Bill, or should I say an adventure! I love our girls day out, and can't wait till next May when we do it up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment