Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cousin Bob June 22, 1937- February 7, 2010



Sadly my cousin Bob passed away earlier this week. He was one of the smartest people I've ever known. I'm proud to say he lead the way for many as a scientist, professor and a telecommunication engineer.

I always loved as a kid going to their house in Redwood City. I looked forward to seeing them as well as always getting a new Nancy Drew book every time we went to visit.

He had the most amazing marriage of 38 years to my cousin Sylvia. They have spent most of their later life traveling so Sylvia could continue her passion for genealogy and family history. Without them, I would have never known so much of our family history! For that I can never thank you enough.

Bob is pictured here at our wedding in Livermore August 1994 with Sylvia and their son Etienne.

Bob- you will be truly missed! All our love- Debbie, Robert, Morgan and Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment