Friday, April 2, 2010

Dylan Debuts as Pitcher vs A's 3/27/10









Dylan had his first try at pitching in a game today vs the A's. He has been absolutely begging dad to put him in so Rob decided to let him get his feet wet! It's amazing that he can throw strikes with speed but when you place a batter in the box the game changes!! Dylan was nervous but hung in there. He ended up walking 3 batters and was taken out, but he didn't want to come out. He wants to eventually be a pitcher so Rob will invest the time to make sure he is better prepared. I have to give the kid credit for getting up there and trying it out. I told him I personally would have had to change my underpants cause I couldn't handle the pressure. I told Dylan I would put face paint on to cheer him on but that didn't work either! I know with his skills and tenacity he will be one day pitching strikes on the mound.

No comments:

Post a Comment