Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

This was the year of MANY costumes! At the Ward's party Rob and I went as the blind referee and the soccer player. At the Klump's party I was Marty of the Pink Ladies with a quick half time costume change to one of the "Beauty School drop out dancers". On Halloween night I was just what I could find in the Halloween box! Almost too boring to talk about after all the above mentioned!

Daniele (Rizzo), Stacey (Jan), Cathi (Frenchy), Michelle (Bad Sandy) and myself (Marty) went as the Pink Ladies from Grease! Oh Yeah, and Rick surprised us all with the (Good Sandy) cheerleader outfit, hilarious!

Rob went as a transvestite.... I think??? Too much fun with that costume, and too many inappropriate pictures to post on a family blog!!














No comments:

Post a Comment